Every order we dispatch is packaged using high quality materials and should reach you in perfect condition regardless of what happens in transit.
Handling Of Perishable Goods
Perishable goods have the addition of frozen gel packs and are shipped in insulated boxes. The gel packs are designed purely for food use and do not leak fluid when they defrost. They can also be used again if refrozen.
Perishable goods will stay at industry safe temperature for a minimum of 48hrs but in most cases for longer.
We recommend that you contact us if you have not received your parcel within 48hrs of ordering it. That is unless we have emailed you specifically with full detailed delivery instructions.
- All queries regarding delivery can be solved immediately by calling 01732 666400 (9-5pm) or email email@example.com (24/7)
- Orders carry a minimum basket value of £25.
- All orders are shipped using DPD Next day delivery service. Please provide us with an email addres and mobile phone number so we can add this to DPD's highly efficient tracking information system. DPD will email and text you with a one hour delivery window on the day your parcel is due to be delivered.
- All orders received before 1pm will be dispatched that day.
- All orders received on Friday before 1pm without prior arrangement that contain perishable products (Fresh Truffles, Caviar etc..) will be delivered using our premium Saturday Delivery. We do not have a courier pick up at weekends which means all orders received after 1pm on Thursday that are not scheduled for weekend delivery will be delivered the following Tuesday. Due to the fact that our products are perishable we insist that they are sent 'next day delivery' in all cases, our couriers do not pick up at weekends so Monday delivery is not possible.
- Saturday or Sunday Delivery is chargeable at a higher rate. This is a premium service that has its own associated costs. Please order by Friday 1pm for weekend delivery.
We are happy to ship items Internationally with the exception of highly perihable items such as any form of Caviar, Smoked Salmon and Whole Raw Lobster. Each country has their own laws and exclusiuons in terms of imports. Before we agree to shipping outside of the EU please check with us first to make sure your items are availble for export. Please call us on 0044 1732 666400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any cancellations must be made before 11am the day before your products are due to be shipped. Please make sure you are happy with your basket before pressing the payment button in the checkout.
All our parcels are booked on for the next available courier pick up. In a case where this fee is not recoverable due to late cancelation then we will ask for a financial contribution to this proportion of the cancelled order.